Our future programs, projects and activities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Public Speaking for Social Justice 2, a follow-up to our current program
- Anger Management/Anti-Violence Program to reduce violence and decrease crime among young adults, and hone their critical thinking skills
- Youth Empowerment Program to provide young people with the information, tools, resources, and the support systems they need to empower themselves as assets instead of liabilities to themselves, their families, and their communities
- Reentry and Reintegration Program to assist returning citizens (aka “ex-offenders”) in making a successful reentry and reintegration into their communities in particular and society in general
- Community Restoration Projects to restore communities to their traditional greatness, by revitalizing their image and enhancing public safety in those communities
- OSHA Training for those interested in receiving their Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) certification to ensure that they meet the standards and qualifications for ensuring a safe and healthy workplace in the construction industry.
- As well as sponsor various educational, vocational, athletic, technological, occupational, therapeutic, cultural, and faith-based programs.